Thanks to a long and successful series, the ROLLING conferences have become the premier international event for rolling practitioners worldwide. The target audience embraces the whole metals rolling community: flat and long products rolling, hot and cold rolling and ferrous and non-ferrous rolling.
The forum will cover product and process topics, encompassing rolled product properties, quality and applications, in addition to design, control and management of mill assets.
The Conference will bring together rolling practitioners, steel producers, plant designers and researchers and it will provide a forum for best practices and state-of-the-art technology. It will also take a look at developments in the foreseeable future.
- Automation, Control & Measurements
- Conventional Hot Strip Mills
- Long Products
- Mathematical Modeling & Simulation
- New Processes
- New Products
- Plate Mill
- Reheating Furnace – Oxidation and Descaling
- Ressource efficient production techniques
- Roll Technology
- Strip Cold Rolling & Annealing
- Thermomechanical Treatment
- Thin Slab Rolling